News Update :

iPhone Apps for Academic Types?

Thursday, October 1, 2009

I know that nowadays almost everything is possible online (either on desktop or mobile) but I did not know that iPhone can help students or academics to do their work better. My ignorance ended when I came across the Accredited Online Degrees site posting of the 100 Best iPhone Apps for Academic Types .

From the Brain Tutor 3D (very useful for types like my son Alexander who studies medicine) to a free Wi-Fi finder very useful to everyone. 100 applications really worth looking at, at least if you have an iPhone . ( I don't have one).
Share this Article on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright social media marketing 2012 | Social Media Optimization, Beginner's Guide 2010 -2011 | Design by social-media-marketing-2012 | Published by social-media-marketing-2012 | Powered by Blogger.com.