News Update :

Predictions for the future

Monday, December 20, 2010

A standard question I get lately after my presentations around the Social Media is what are my ideas as to the future of the (e)Marketing. My standard answer is that I prefer not to make any predictions; it is difficult to do something like this because the crowd wisdom is now dictating the future. Of course you can always try to play the futurologist and maybe I will do this some time. For the time being I recommend the recent post of MASHABLE titled "10 Predictions for the News Media in 2011". Machable is usually well informed and I agree with most of the predictions. More mobile Internet and mobile news (see iPad, smartphones), new media landscape with citizen empowerment (see Wikileaks) and of course increasing social content that will improve the media production and consumption and the democratization of information.
Share this Article on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright social media marketing 2012 | Social Media Optimization, Beginner's Guide 2010 -2011 | Design by social-media-marketing-2012 | Published by social-media-marketing-2012 | Powered by Blogger.com.