News Update :

One week in Greece Part III (final)

Thursday, December 9, 2010

After a week in sunny and warm Greece back to Holland with cold and snow as you see in this picture taken the other days from my office window (this is the university central plaza)
 The time in Thessaloniki was very interesting; I found out that the interest about Social Media Marketing is in Greece as intense as everywhere else. All of my lectures in the University of Macedonia and the CITI College (picture below) were visited by many students and also people from the field with very interesting and challenging questions.
For me it was especially challenging to give two lectures in Greek for the first time!! In any case things went well. I also had a lot of interesting discussions with colleagues and PhD students; we discussed various ideas for future cooperation.
From this blog I would like to thank once more all persons who contributed to a very nice and useful week in Greece for my students and me. My students just sent me the link for their film from Athens in YouTube

Share this Article on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright social media marketing 2012 | Social Media Optimization, Beginner's Guide 2010 -2011 | Design by social-media-marketing-2012 | Published by social-media-marketing-2012 | Powered by Blogger.com.