News Update :

Briefly: My Interview with Jon Miller

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Jon Miller at marketing automation vendor Marketo, just posted his interview with me, B2B Marketing Thought Leadership: Tom Pick. I'm a bit too modest to be totally comfortable with a title like that, but I appreciate the compliment nonetheless.

So, if you'd like to read my blathering on about marketing innovation, blogging, social bookmarking, SEO, SMO, SEM, b2b lead generation, lead management and B2B marketing and PR in general (which maybe you do, since you're here after all), check out Jon's interview.
Share this Article on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright social media marketing 2012 | Social Media Optimization, Beginner's Guide 2010 -2011 | Design by social-media-marketing-2012 | Published by social-media-marketing-2012 | Powered by Blogger.com.