News Update :

My Podcast with Paul Dunay

Wednesday, August 29, 2007


Marketing guru, podcaster and blogger extraordinaire Paul Dunay has developed a reputation for interviewing smart, interesting people about their knowledge of web marketing, blogging and social media tools. In case you missed it, last week he took a break from that practice—and interviewed me instead.

In this podcast, Paul and I discuss blogging, thought-leadership content and how social media sites can be used to drive B2B website traffic. I cited three specific examples of promoting client thought-leadership content through Web 2.0 social media tagging:

I also talk about the results of my research on using Web 2.0 social tagging to drive B2B website traffic. You can listed to the podcast on Paul's blog.

*****


Contact Tom Pick: tomATwebmarketcentralDOTcom
Share this Article on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright social media marketing 2012 | Social Media Optimization, Beginner's Guide 2010 -2011 | Design by social-media-marketing-2012 | Published by social-media-marketing-2012 | Powered by Blogger.com.